Monday, November 7, 2011

Here I am again!

Hello there! It's been a long while since I posted on here..
Lately I have been getting numerous complements on my outfits. So much so that I have felt the need to take pictures of them to try and remember them for later.
For no huge reason in particular I have been feeling more creative with my outfits and trying to put more effort into them than I used to, especially since people seem to notice when I don't try as hard...haha!
So, I thought I might as well post some of them up here since that was one of the purposes of this blog in the first place.

Here we go...

Casual. Shirt: some mall in southern Cali. Belt: London.

Accessories. Bracelet: Gift. Ring: Gift. Necklace: Gift. Lol!

White shoes to match the shirt. Shoes: Target.

LOVE this coat. Well, love coats in general. Coat: Cabi.

Boots & tights. Boots: Ross.

It's hard to tell, but I put legwarmers under the boots. Seems to be a popular look lately..lol.

Dress: London.



Homemade high waisted skirt; just add safety pins ;)


Hope you enjoyed and maybe got some fun ideas :) We'll see if I continue to update or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment